Click here to make a secure, online, charitable gift to our annual fund. Thank you!
To make a donation by check, please make your check out to The Downtown School and mail it to The Downtown School, 106 Palmer Place, Manchester Center, VT 05255. Thank you!
Donations to The Downtown School are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
At The Downtown School, as at all independent schools, tuition alone does not meet our financial needs. To close that significant gap, we turn to our friends for charitable gifts toward our annual fund. Our success in reaching our annual fund goal is critical to The Downtown School’s ongoing ability to support our mission to promote exceptional academic achievement, intellectual flexibility, deep learning, creativity, and whole-child growth through an authentic, experience-based curriculum that creates a landscape for learning out of the world around us.
The annual fund allows us to build upon the progressive practice we have worked so hard to create and enables us to support and grow the experiences and programs that make The Downtown School the exceptional community that it is.
Your support of the Annual Fund helps with all aspects of School, including:
- Financial aid to support a socio-economically diverse student body.
- Ongoing staff and curriculum development to keep our teaching vibrant and focused on the most up-to-date research on child development and progressive practice.
- Additional Specials instructors to support a deep and rich learning environment.
- Updates, repairs, and maintenance to our historic buildings and our campus allowing us to best support our student body.
- Classroom supplies, from books to blocks to art supplies
- Faculty compensation, so we can continue offering competitive pay and attracting the best, brightest, most dedicated staff.
Thank you so much for your support! You can make your annual fund gift here.